With a 95% success rate, Norman Broadbent Solutions offers clients a range of innovative and alternative solutions to overcome today’s talent challenges. Our 40-year heritage, combined with progressive talent strategies, enables us to deploy proven and agile solutions, ensuring clients hire diligently and at speed, with a shortlist delivered in just 15 working days.
As a provider of highly specialised talent solutions, we help clients identify and attract next generation leaders, recover failed or stalled Searches, help with diversity challenges, and build targeted candidate pipelines. Unlike a database driven agency, we target active and passive candidates to provide the broadest and most diverse range of available talent. Underpinning our innovative approach is a flexible commercial framework, which shares risk and places an emphasis on successful delivery.
In summary, we offer clients:
- A specialisation in ‘Next Generation Leaders’ and ‘High Potential Talent’
- Proven capabilities in developing strategic talent pipelines for team or new business builds
- Expertise in turning around and delivering failed Executive Searches
- Pace and speed to hire, without compromise of quality or due diligence
- A Candidate Communication Pack to enhance your brand
- A shortlist of 4 – 5 relevant candidates who match your criteria
- A proven track record in helping clients meet their Diversity and Inclusion challenges
- A tailored service delivered by the Director you meet
- Commercial agility via a risk/reward model
- An end-to-end service, including psychometric assessment
- Provision of an Interim Manager during your recruitment process.
Finally, we understand how important the candidate experience is, and how it can impact your employer brand. For this reason, brand management is at the core of what we do. With a detailed Candidate Communication Pack and a proven process in place, we can help manage your brand in the talent market place.
If you would like to hear more about our progressive and innovative approach, or to discuss a specific assignment, please contact Angela Hickmore, Managing Director, for an initial confidential discussion.