Industrial Practice People Moves: Spring 2018
Over recent months we have seen continued investment in top-level talent for businesses, despite the increasing economic uncertainty facing organisations.
The following Industrial appointments have all taken place across the wider manufacturing sector over the last few months.
- Hurricane Energy – Steven McTiernan, Chairman
- Atomic Energy – Shrinivas Honap, non-exec Board member
- Atomic Energy – Sue Scane, non-exec Board member
- Atomic Energy – Professor Sir Adrian Smith, non-exec Board member
- Taylor Wimpey – Chris Carney, Finance Director
- Scottish Renewables – Dave Pierson, Board Director
- Ultra Electronics – Simon Pryce, CEO
- BAE Systems – Andrew Wolstenholme, Managing Director
- ScottishPower – Keith Anderson, CEO
- Royal Dutch Shell – Colin Crooks, Chief Executive