People Moves: Finance, Spring 2018
The financial sector will be one of the most affected by the outcome of the ongoing Brexit negotiations, which have increased the level of uncertainty organisations are faced with over the coming months. Despite this however, we have noticed organisations continue to invest in the right talent at the top level.
The following CFO appointments have all taken place across the wider financial sector over the Spring months in 2018.
If you would like to discuss the financial practice or how Norman Broadbent can help your business, please contact Jonathan Stringer on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 020 7484 0036.
- Tate & Lyle PLC – Imran Nawaz, CFO
- Altitude Group – Graeme Couturier, CFO
- TFG London – Catherine Lambert, CFO
- Bath Investment & Building Society – Tom Leach, Finance Director-designate
- Betfair – Jonathan Hill, CFO
- Dixons Carphone – Jonny Mason, Finance Director
- Superdry – Ed Barker, CFO Designate
- Timeout Group PlC – Adam Silver, CFO