People Moves: Industrials, Autumn 2017
by Nick Behan, Director at Norman Broadbent Interim
The manufacturing sector has seen several high profile moves over the past few months. It’s encouraging to see that amidst the economic uncertainty for Brexit, businesses are still willing to invest in talent at the top level and throughout the organisation.
The following appointments have all taken place across the wider manufacturing marketplace over the Autumn months in 2017.
If you would like to discuss the manufacturing practice or how Norman Broadbent can help your business, please contact Nick Behan on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 207 484 0106.
- AECOM: Fred Werner, Executive Leadership Team
- AECOM: Lara Poloni, Executive Leadership Team
- AECOM: Steve Morriss, Executive Leadership Team
- EEF: Stephen Phipson, Chief Executive Officer
- Faroe Petroleum: Brent Cheshire, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Ford: Dave Filipe, Vice President of Powertrain Engineering
- Ford: Jason Luo as Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Ford China
- HPE: Antonio Neri, Chief Executive Officer
- Ineos Automotive: Mornie Robertson, Human Resources Director
- Institute of Export & International Trade: Terry Scuoler CBE, Chair
- Interserve: Craig Tatton, Managing Director of Regional Building
- Interserve: Mark Whiteling, Chief Financial Officer
- J Murphy & Sons: John Murphy, Chief Executive Officer
- Laing O’Rourke: Sir John Parker, Chairman
- Mace: Andy Hurst, Northern Manufacturing Lead
- Nuclear AMRC: Steve Jones, Chief Technology Officer