CFO Moves: February 2018
by Jonathan Stringer, CFO Practice Director at Norman Broadbent Interim Management
The financial sector has seen increased uncertainty levels over recent quarters. Despite this however, investment in the top-level CFO talent has continued steadily across organisations to drive businesses forward.
The following CFO appointments have all taken place across the wider financial sector over the last few months.
If you would like to discuss the financial practice or how Norman Broadbent Interim Management can help your business, please contact Jonathan Stringer on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 020 7484 0036.
- Proxama names David Rae as CFO.
- Oruna Foods names Stuart Stanley as FD.
- Foster Denovo has hired Richard Horton as FD.
- Gresham Technologies appoints Tim Mullan as CFO.
- John Kitson joins Company Shop as group FD.
- Motif Bio plc announces Robert Dickey is stepping down as CFO.
- Stobart Group has promoted Richard Laycock to the position of CFO.
- Aveva’s James Kidd is becoming Deputy CEO and FO.
- Laurence Tosi, CFO of Air BNB, is leaving the company.
- DropCar names Paul Commons as CFO.
- Gama Aviation’s Kevin Callan has resigned.
- Empresaria names Tim Anderson as Group FD.
- Dotdigital appoints Paraag Amin as Group CFO.
- Andy McGreevy has been appointed as FD for Trinity Mirror Regionals.
- Simon Carter has been named as CFO for British Land.
- Former British Land CFO, Jonathan Rae, has become FD at Platform.
- Zopa Challenger Bank has hired Steve Hulme as CFO.
- Superdry has appointed ED Barker as CFO.
- Saffron Energy appoints Andrew Dennan as CFO.
- Priceline Group has appointed David Goulden as CFO.
- Crew Clothing promotes Angharad Carter-Clout to the post of FD.
- Tate & Lyle names CFO Nick Hampton as CEO.
- M&S has appointed Humphrey Singer as its new CFO.
- Renier Vree is leaving his role as CFO at Arcadis and becoming CFO at AkzoNobel Speciality Chemicals.