Insurance People Moves: February 2018
by Mike Davies, Director at Norman Broadbent Interim
The following appointments have all taken place during the last few months, covering the full breadth of the wider insurance marketplace.
If you would like to discuss the insurance market or how Norman Broadbent Interim Management can help your business, please contact Mike on email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7484 0067 for an initial and confidential discussion.
- Fidelity International has appointed Romain Boscher as Global CIO.
- JLT Speciality has appointed Matthew Hughes as Partner in its Financial Institutions Team.
- Des Moore is leaving First Trust Bank to become CEO of the Cumberland Building Society.
- Patrick McCoy has been appointed to lead Xafinity Punter Southall’s combined investment teams.
- UK Finance has appointed Miguel Sard as Chair of its Mortgages Product and Services Board.
- The Co-op Bank has named Bob Dench as its new Chairman.
- Everest Re Group has hired Paul Sanders as Head of its European Credit & Political Risk insurance business.
- Ben Walter, the current CEO of Hiscox USA, will relocate to London to take up the newly created role of CEO Hiscox Global Retail. Steve Langan, current CEO of Hiscox UK & Europe will take over as CEO, USA.
- Manx Financial has appointed Greg Bailey as NED.
- Henry Howard appoints new CEO Mark Catton.
- LV= hires Luke savage as NED.
- Bibby FS appoints Head of sales for Thames valley, Jonathan Charsley.
- FCA has appointed acting COO Nausicaa Delfas to Executive Director, International.
- WH Ireland hires Paul Jones as its new COO.
- Aldermore Group names Nick Dudley as Head of Business Development Dealer Services.
- RSA has appointed Tony Buckle and Rob Gibbs as Managing Directors of Global Risk Solutions and Commercial risk Solutions respectively.
- TSYS announced Kelly Knutson has been appointed as Senior EVP of TSYS and President of Netspend.
- Lee Hodgkinson, CEO of Euronext London is leaving to join trading firm OSTC as CEO.
- Clearwater International appoints Natasha Eden as COO.
- Anthony Thomson, founder of Atom Bank, resigns as Chairman. Bridget Rosewell is replacing him.
- Zopa challenger bank has recruited Steve Hulme as CFO, Philip Dransfield as CRO and Clare Gambardella as Chief Customer Officer.
- Aon has appointed Mike Smaje as Partner in its Global Investment Practice.
- Stuart Vann is stepping down as CEO of esure.
- Axa Insurance has made the following management changes: Gareth Howell will become Executive MD, Axa Retail; Jon Walker, Executive MD, Axa Commercial. Wassem Malik replaces Chris Voller, Executive MD of Claims.
- Royal London Asset Management has appointed Cathy Gibson to the new post of Head of Dealing.
- Hastings Group’s Chairman, Mike Fairey, is retiring and will be replaced by current CEO, Gary Hoffman. Toby van der Meer will take over as CEO.