Business Change & Transformation People Moves: February 2018
by Nick Wratten, Director at Norman Broadbent Interim
Despite the increasing economic pressure and uncertainty levels seen over recent quarters, organisations have continued to invest in leadership talent at the top level.
The following high profile change and transformation moves have all recently taken place over the last couple of months.
If you would like to discuss the manufacturing practice or how Norman Broadbent can help your business, please contact Nick Wratten on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 7590 244 915
- Russell Morris appointed as Chief Information Officer for TransGrid.
- Purplebricks Group has promoted Lee Wainwright to UK CEO; previously, he was COO.
- Engie Fabricom has appointed Richard Webster as the new UK CEO; he was previously COO.
- CBRE has appointed Chris Larkin as Chief Development & Transformation Officer for EMEA.
- Intercity Technology has named Charlie Blakemore as its COO.