Industrials Practice People Moves: February 2018
by Nick Behan, Director at Norman Broadbent Interim
Over recent months we have seen continued investment in top-level talent for businesses, despite the increasing economic uncertainty facing organisations.
The following Industrial appointments have all taken place across the wider manufacturing sector over the last few months.
- Metamark has appointed Jean Francois Carric to the role of European sales Director.
- Stobart Group has promoted Richard Laycock to the position of CFO.
- Jeremy Townsend, Renault UK & Ireland Communications Director has stepped down with immediate effect.
- Intercity Technology has named Charlie Blakemore as its COO.
- Volkswagen UK has appointed Martin Barrow-Starkey to the role of Head of Group Fleet Services.
- DS Automobiles has appointed Alain Descat at its UK MD.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery (Europe) has appointed David Roberts as the new CEO, UK.
- Avon Metals has appointed Richard Lewis as MD.
- Cox Automotive has made several management changes: UK CEO Michael Buxton is becoming COO of the International Operations; Martin Forbes will replace him as UK CEO and act as UK COO; Peter Bell is becoming the new MD of the Manheim business.
- David Robbie has become an NED at First Group plc.
- Aveva Group has appointed Craig Hayman as CEO.
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services has appointed Nick Andrews as Commercial Vehicles Director.
- AGS Airports hires Derek Provan as CEO and MD of Glasgow Airport.
- Engie Fabricom has names Richard Webster as its new CEO.
- Renier Vree is leaving his role as CFO at Arcadis and becoming CFO at AkzoNobel Speciality Chemicals.