Insurance Risk People Moves: September 2018
by Mike Davies, Director at Norman Broadbent Interim
The following appointments have all taken place during the last few months, covering the full breadth of the wider insurance marketplace.
If you would like to discuss the insurance market or how Norman Broadbent Interim Management can help your business, please contact Mike on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7484 0067 for an initial and confidential discussion.
- Thomas Miller has appointed David Smith as Group Risk & Compliance director.
- Chris Macklin will take the role of chief risk officer at the Manchester-headquartered firm Peer-to-peer business lender Assetz Capital has appointed industry heavyweight
- Phoenix Group: Jonathan Pears, currently chief risk officer at Standard Life, will replace Ms McInnes as Phoenix group chief risk officer on completion of the transaction.
- LV= Appoints Wayne Snow As Chief Risk Officer
- London-based lawyer Mary O’Connor hired by auditor for new position KPMG has created a new position to oversee both its risk and legal operations in the UK
- Aon Risk Solutions UK has appointed Richard Moxon as its new head of UK claims
- Standard Chartered hires Tracey McDermott as group head of compliance
UKEF appoints Samir Parkash as Chief Risk Officer