Real estate & Property people moves January 2019
High profile moves within the real estate & property sector haven’t been slowing down recently. Organisations have been investing in talent at the top level in spite of the economic uncertainty. The following appointments have all taken place across the wider real estate marketplace over the past few months
If you would like to discuss the real estate & property practice or how Norman Broadbent can help your business, please contact Tony Robinson at email@example.com
- British Land announces senior leadership changes, with the appointment of Darren Richards as Head of Real Estate.
- Consultant Atkins has named Lizi Stewart as the head of its UK and European transportation division.
- Scottish contractor Robertson has appointed a Nigel Brooks as its new managing director for its business which covers England.
- McCarthy & Stone, the developer and manager of retirement communities, has appointed Nigel Turner and Mike Lloyd as dual chief operating officers.
- NCP has appointed Nick Gravells as head of property asset management.
- Colliers International has appointed Dylan Taylor as chief executive of its real estate services businesses, effective from 1 January 2019.
- Bouygues UK has promoted Gerald Farque to managing director of construction.
- The residential arm of Wates has brought in a new development director. Lia Silva’s appointment comes as the business looks to expand its presence across London and the South.
- London Square has appointed Mark Evans as chief operating officer.
- Debenhams has appointed Clive Bentley, formerly global property and commercial director at Costa, as its new property director.
- Dutch consultant Arcadis has completed a shake-up of its senior management team in the UK, naming Steve Bromhead as UK chief operating officer.
- Cushman & Wakefield has hired Karen Clements as managing director in London. Clements has joined the firm’s UK valuation and advisory business from Endsleigh Insurance Services, where she was interim head of market development.