Transport & Infrastructure People Moves January 2019
High profile moves within the transport & infrastructure sector haven’t been slowing down recently. Organisations have been investing in talent at the top level in spite of the economic uncertainty. The following appointments have all taken place across the wider infrastructure marketplace over the past few months
If you would like to discuss the transport & infrastructure practice or how Norman Broadbent can help your business, please contact Nick Behan on email@example.com or Tony Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE i360 has appointed a new boss. Ian Hart, from Rustington, comes in as general manager
- The Board of the Company today announces that Marina Wyatt has been appointed as the new Chief Financial Officer for the Associated British Ports Group (“ABP”).
- As part of the company’s commitment to strengthen its global sourcing and distribution, Norwegian Cruise Linehas appointed Eamonn Ferrin as vice president and managing director for its UK, Ireland, Israel, South Africa and the Middle East markets.
- BIRMINGHAM Airport has appointed a new chief executive 18 months after the departure of its long-serving previous incumbent.
- London Luton Airport (LLA) has promoted planning and investment director, Alberto Martin, to the position of CEO with immediate effect.
- Jet2holidays has strengthened its commitment to independent travel agents in Birmingham and across the Midlands, by appointing Vicky Edwards as a Trade Sales Executive to work with agency partners across the region.
- INTERNATIONAL construction consultancy MPG has appointed Ryan Dando as commercial manager.
- A big-hitter from Laing O’Rourke is set to lead the £600m transformation of Stansted airport. Gerry Whyte has been named as delivery director for the scheme by the airport.
- Chineham-based InstaVolt, which installs, operates and maintains rapid electric vehicle chargers across the UK, has appointed Alex Vane as director of finance.
- Emrill, a leading facilities management (FM) company, said it has appointed Louise Arkley as the senior facilities manager for its Dubai International Airport contract.
- Heathrow Airport announce Emma-Jane Houghton as delivery commercial director for expansion
- National Express has unveiled its new managing director. Commercial director David Bradford has been promoted to managing director of the bus division.
- FirstGroup has appointed Matthew Gregory as their new chief executive
- Aberdeen International Airport in the UK today confirmed the appointment of Steve Szalay as its new managing director.