Real estate & Property people moves March 2019
High profile moves within the real estate & property sector haven’t been slowing down recently. Organisations have been investing in talent at the top level in spite of the economic uncertainty. The following appointments have all taken place across the wider real estate marketplace over the past few months
If you would like to discuss the real estate & property practice or how Norman Broadbent can help your business, please contact Tony Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CBRE Capital Advisors has hired James O’Neill as a senior director in its equity placement business.
- Miller Homes has recruited Nina Fitzgerald as a sales manager and Oliver Brown has been appointed as the new land manger, both for the Southern Region.
- JLL has appointed Tomasz Trzósło as managing director of the Central and Eastern European markets. The North West office has named Steve Hogg as its new lead director and David Lathwood as chairman.
- Robertson Homes has appointed Richard Bass as regional director in the North East. Based in Gateshead, he will oversee developments across the region. He was previously regional managing director at Keepmoat.
- Keepmoat Homes has boosted its senior team, naming Tim Beale as their new chief executive and group production director. Tim becomes the new chief executive, having previously been the chief operating officer and deputy chief executive.
- K. homebuilder Persimmon PLC logged its full-year 2018 results and announced the appointment of David Jenkinson as group CEO, effective immediately.
- Wes Erlam has been promoted to managing director of Morgan Sindall Investments. He will oversee the investment development and capital activities.
- British housebuilder Crest Nicholson Holdings Plc said on Tuesday it named Duncan Cooper finance director, replacing Robert Allen who stepped down from the position in October following a profit warning.
- U+I has appointed Craig White from Argent to be its new director of content.
- Asif Din has joined the London studio of Perkins+Will as sustainability director. He will lead strategic initiatives for sustainable building in urban design, architecture, hospitality, and workplace design.
- Gleeds has rejigged its senior management team, with chair Richard Steer revealing that former head of programme and project management Graham Harle has been named the consultant’s first global chief executive.
- Amey announced that Andy Joy has been appointed as sector director for their Rail business.
- Former Asda chief executive Andy Clarke has been unveiled as the new boss of Leeds Bradford Airport.
- ISG has appointed an ex-Interserve boss, Gordon Kew, as its new chief operating officer for construction.