Supply Chain & Procurement People Moves: March 2019
The following appointments have all taken place during the last few months, covering the full breadth of the wider Supply Chain & Procurement marketplace.
If you would like to discuss the Supply Chain or Procurement marketplace or how Norman Broadbent can help your business, please contact Neal Mankey on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 7484 0116 or James Peskett on email@example.com or +44 (0) 20 7355 6936
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport has appointed Sir Peter Hendy CBEas International President at its Centenary year.
- INVERTO, one of Europe’s leading procurement and supply chain management consultancies, and a subsidiary of Boston Consulting Group (BCG), is announcing UK expansion plans to help companies strengthen supply chain competitiveness and resilience against a backdrop of increasing economic and political uncertainty. Lance Younger, a leader in procurement transformation, enterprise cost reduction and supplier management, has been appointed UK Managing Director.
- CommerceHubhas announced Philip Hall as the new Managing Director for the company’s European operations.
- Specialist multi temperature supply chain operator and responsible family business Oakland International has appointed Bob Richards to the post of General Manager at its Redditch facility.
- Eddie Stobart Logistics plc, a leading UK end-to-end supply chain, transport and logistics group, have announced their intention to appoint Anoop Kang as Chief Financial Officer with effect from 1 April 2019.
- FireAngel (AIM: FA.), one of Europe’s leading developers and suppliers of home safety products, announces the appointment of Andy Gregg as Operations Director, reporting to Neil Smith, the Group Chief Executive.
- WaveOptics, the designer and manufacturer of diffractive waveguides for use in Augmented Reality (AR) wearables, has announced two new senior appointments. Stephen Sweby joins as Quality Director and Andrew Hunter-Osborne as Procurement Director.
- Supply chain management company The NBT Group has appointed former growth director Peter Oram to CEO as the company looks to build on a successful 2018.