Real Estate & Property People Moves: April 2019
High profile moves within the real estate & property sector haven’t been slowing down recently. Organisations have been investing in talent at the top level in spite of the economic uncertainty. The following appointments have all taken place across the wider real estate marketplace over the past few months
If you would like to discuss the real estate & property practice or how Norman Broadbent can help your business, please contact Tony Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Two of the most senior figures in Birmingham’s retail sector have been appointed to lead a city centre business improvement district. Sam Watts, general manager of Selfridges, is Retail BID’s new chairwoman and she is joined on the board by head of John Lewis’ Birmingham branch Lisa Williams as deputy chairwoman.
- Orlandis Capital, the joint venture equity provider to the residential development market backed by Christian Candy’s CPC Group, has recruited Adam Van West from Mace as commercial manager
- CLS Holdings is pleased to announce the appointment of Andrew Kirkman as its new Chief Financial Officer and Director of the Company, with effect from 1 July 2019.
- Galliford Try has appointed Graham Prothero as chief executive.
- Steve Jackson has joined Redrow as sales director.
- CPMG Architects has appointed Richard Flisher as managing director.
- The Home Builders Federation has appointed Neil Jefferson as managing director, commencing in 2020.
- The London studio of global architecture and design firm Perkins+Will has appointed Jason Turner as associate principal to its workplace strategy services.
- Don Bailey, former UK director of development at Delin Capital Asset Management has launched Lesingham, an industrial development business working with investors to develop existing sites and source new opportunities.
- Nick Roberts, currently chief executive of engineering firm Atkins, is to take over as chief executive of builders merchant Travis Perkins.
- Thomas Cook’s Alice Marsden will join house builder Taylor Wimpey as group general counsel and company secretary from 4 November.
- HOUSEBUILDER Crest Nicholson has appointed Peter Truscott, who joins in September.
- Andrew Davies has been named Kier’s new chief executive, more than a year after he had been about to take the helm at Carillion
- Morgan Sindall’s residential business has turned to Laing O’Rourke for its new managing director for south Wales and the South-west: James Duffett