Risk & Governance
The ever-changing role of a General Counsel and the increasing importance of the Chief Risk Officer role in Financial Services, reflects the increasing demand for Interim Management in these areas.
Meeting legal and statutory requirements in the ever changing regulatory landscape, providing oversight of corporate governance and compliance all create new demands to ensure policies, controls and checks are understood and embedded within the business.
Our Interim Risk and Governance practice works very closely with our General Counsel and Sector practices, especially within Financial Services. This allows for focus on high level leadership and subject matter expert roles, to support organisations experiencing transition and change in these areas.
With a deep understanding of this highly specialised space, we provide an exceptional level of insight, advice and unrivalled access to senior Interim Executives who are able to demonstrate technical expertise, strong commercial acumen and an ability to work with organisations to make a practical and pragmatic contribution.
• Understanding, Review and Implementation of new regulatory requirements across global Banks in areas such as AML/ KYC
• Provision of advice and set up of legal entities to new country markets
• Strategic review of new Digital business to ensure regulatory compliance and implementation of controls
• Gap Management – Risk and Compliance Director
• Enterprise Risk review and implementation of recommendations
• Pensions & Company Secretarial transformation pending outsourcing
• Gap Management Legal Director
• Programme Assurance / Risk review for major global business and technology transformation programme
Norman Broadbent Interim Management
D +44 (0)20 7484 0153
T +44 (0)20 7484 0000
M +44 (0)7483 015 584